TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND THE PAPER & PLASTICS RECYCLING CONFERENCE!
There are a number of reasons to attend the 16th Annual Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference, which will be held Oct. 14 - 16 in downtown Chicago. While there are numerous reasons to attend our event, here are the top five:
5) Bowling for a good cause! Attendees will have the chance to bolster the PSI Scholarship Fund with a night at an upscale downtown Chicago bowling alley. The evening of Wednesday, Oct. 15, the Paper Stock Industries (PSI) Chapter of ISRI (Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries) is hosting a fundraiser at Lucky Strike Chicago, just a few blocks from conference host hotel the Marriott Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile. Don’t miss out on the good food, great fun and friendly competition.
4) An exhibit hall full of good ideas! The recycling industry’s leading equipment suppliers and service providers will be gathered in one convenient spot Oct. 14 and 15. Whether you’re in the market for a new baler, sorting equipment, software or anything else to upgrade your plant or office, you’ll find it in Chicago Oct. 14 - 15.
3) Sessions addressing the hot topics! Interactive sessions about all aspects of paper and plastic scrap collection, trading and operations are on the schedule. See it and don’t miss out.
2) Networking, networking, networking! Our conference is designed to provide maximum opportunities for impromptu conversations or to schedule meetings with current and prospective customers. They’ll be in Chicago — you should be there too.
1) It’s Chicago! Our conference is in downtown Chicago—home to the world’s best steak houses, deep-dish pizza, martini bars, Irish taverns and the Magnificent Mile shopping district. The conference ends on a Friday, so why not extend your stay and spend your weekend in Chicago?
Who Should Attend?
Merchants and Brokers
Equipment and Service Suppliers
Waste Management Officials
Set aside the dates for the conference and register today. We hope to see you in Chicago, Oct. 14 - 16, at the Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference.